S. Korea to extend $5 mil worth of fertilizer aid to Ukraine via U.S. agency
时间:2023-10-02 16:23:53 出处:음악阅读（143）
South Korea will deliver US$5 million worth of fertilizer to support Ukrainian farmers in partnership with the United States' international development agency, officials said Saturday.
South Korea's foreign ministry will send fertilizers to support Ukraine's agricultural sector affected by the ongoing war with Russia through the partnership with the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID), according to the Seoul government officials.
"This generous contribution underscores the Republic of Korea's support for the Ukrainian people and our continuing commitment to helping Ukraine withstand Putin's aggression," the U.S. agency said in a release on Friday.
The Republic of Korea is South Korea's official name. (Yonhap)
- Diplomatic vehicle blessed for safety via Hindu ritual by S. Korean Embassy in India
- Chief justice seat at top court left vacant amid Assembly chaos
- N. Korean envoy vows stronger 'self
- Auteur Chung Ji
- [Korea Beyond Korea] ‘More cross
- “김정은 두만강역 통해 귀국…조로관계 발전 새로운 장”
- S. Korean ambassador says stronger Russia
- 보란듯 제재 무시하며 국제법 준수?…김정은 활용하는 푸틴의 속내는
- Swimmer, gamers celebrate Chuseok with gold medals